This job is no longer available
New Product Development Manager
£ Negotiable DOE
We are seeking a talented NPD Manager to join this innovative and vibrant manufacturer. Established over 50 years ago, the business has undergone huge success and is now one of the leading suppliers in their sector with products sourced from all over the world.
The key day-to-day tasks of the New Product Development Manager include:
- Develop and agree the development plan for the business in line with the business & category strategy
- Innovate new ingredients, products or processes to maintain and extend current categories and deliver new lines
- Recruit, lead, motivate and inspire direct reports to achieve personal development and continual improvement
- Understand, co-ordinate & manage the NPD process within the business for all customers ensuring all deadlines are met to the highest standards
- Develop focussed Brand and non-Brand product ideas and concepts into viable finished products
- Manage critical paths for specific categories / business and plans, organises and controls the resources to deliver new product development concepts to an agreed quality and timescale
- Present ideas and concepts to customers on or off site in terms of product, packaging and all supporting rationale & data
Key attributes of the New Product Development Manager include:
- Strong track record within new product development in food manufacturing
- Experience from a senior NPD position with supervisory experience
- Creative persona with an eye to spot business opportunities
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to give effective presentations with ease
- Good commercial acumen with comprehensive understanding of consumer patterns and market trends
The role is based in the South West and the salary is negotiable dependant on the experience of the candidate.
To be considered for the role of New Product Development Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.