This job is no longer available
£25,000 - £27,000
A new position has just become available working for a well-established and friendly ambient food manufacturer. The business is independently owned and this is an excellent opportunity for a keen graduate to gain work within technical, quality and NPD. The company are highly focused on developing their team and excellent management opportunities and training will be provided.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Multi-skilled Engineer include:
- Detecting and diagnosing electrical and mechanical problems whether existing or potential on all equipment
- Completing preventative maintenance work on site
- Ensuring unplanned downtime is kept to an absolute minimum with regard to mechanical and/or electrical failures
- Ensuring all maintenance records are completed and up to date at all times
- Interpreting engineering drawings and specifications when required to diagnose and resolve problems or when installing new equipment
Key attributes of the Multi-skilled Engineer include:
- Experience from a maintenance role within food manufacturing
- Proven track record and knowledge of CMMS Systems essential
- Possess a recognised electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualification to City and Guilds, HNC/HND Level or NVQ Level 3 or 4 (or equivalent)
- Full UK driving licence essential
The role is based in Scotland and is paying £25,000 - £27,000 depending on experience. The working pattern will be a rotating shift with a mixture of earlies, lates and nights.
To be considered for the role of Multi-skilled Engineer, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53938.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.