This job is no longer available
This is an exciting position working for an independently owned chilled food manufacturer. The company import and process products from all over Europe and are dedicated to creating their products to the highest technical standards from their purpose built factory.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Manager include:
- Interpret requirements of BRC global food standard & ensure they are fully implemented
- Co-ordinate all customer audits & visits and ensure actions raised are completed in a timely manner
- Ensure a comprehensive HACCP system is implemented, monitored and reviewed to ensure product safety is maintained
- Monitor and ensure up to date procedures in respect of traceability, calibration, testing, production controls and other quality systems Identify any non-conformances through regular formal and informal quality and hygiene audits and ensure
- that corrective action is taken and documented
- Maintain updated raw materials/packaging specifications and carry out audits of suppliers as required
- Maintain and update customer specifications for all products and ensure recipes and internal recipe sheets comply with customer requirements
Key attributes of the Technical Manager include:
- Experience from technical management within food manufacturing
- Background of working with chilled food essential
- Advanced HACCP
- Flexibility to travel as required for sourcing / auditing suppliers in Europe
- Hands on approach with a passion for quality improvement
The role is based in South Central and is paying c. £40,000.
To be considered for the role of Technical Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53956.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.