This job is no longer available
Technical Services Manager
We are seeking a talented individual to join a leading national manufacturer whose products are supplied into retail, food manufacturing and food service. The company are dedicated to providing an excellent working environment plus on-going training to all their staff.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Services Manager include:
- Responsible for the efficiency and the management of the QA department, technical services and site hygiene teams
- Deliver a schedule of verification that factory practice and associated procedures are in compliant with the relevant HACCP study
- Implement and manage the quality and process audit service to the factory
- Ensure that the objectives and procedures detailed within the Technical Quality Manual are achieved in order to assure the safety, legality and quality of the product
- Monitor all KPIs as agreed with the Business Unit Manager to ensure compliance
Key attributes of the Technical Services Manager include:
- Experience from a Technical Management role within food manufacturing
- Background of working with chilled products advantageous
- Degree educated within a food related discipline
- Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate and HACCP training
The role is based in East Yorkshire and is paying up to £42,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of Technical Services Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53960.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.