This job is no longer available
£ Negotiable + benefits
East Anglia / East Midlands
You will be working for one of the leading chilled and frozen manufacturers in the UK producing both well-known branded products and retailer own. The business currently operates from 8 sites within the UK and has recently undergone rapid expansion so therefore this is a very exciting time to join the team.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Multi-skilled Engineer include:
- Ensure all site production machinery runs at maximum efficiency
- Attending machinery faults and breakdowns
- Ensure all work orders and planned maintenance tasks are completed
- Be actively involved in maintenance projects including commission and installation of new equipment
Key attributes of the Multi-skilled Engineer include:
- Experience of working in an Engineering / Maintenance role in food manufacturing
- Holder of 17th edition qualification essential
- PLC fault finding / diagnostic abilities and experience with SCADA systems highly advantageous
- Flexibility to work various rotating shift patterns which include earlies, lates and nights
The role is based in East Anglia / East Midlands and salary is negotiable depending on experience plus excellent benefits including bonus, contributory pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and life assurance.
To be considered for the role of Multi-skilled Engineer, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53951.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.