This job is no longer available
New Product Development (NPD) Technologist
£20,000 - £25,000
You will be working for a well-established and expanding manufacturer of high quality desserts. Supplying to the major multiples, they are seeking a talented individual to join the team. They can offer a fun, friendly working environment together with a rewarding career.
The key day-to-day tasks of the NPD Technologist include:
- Being a key part of the NPD team working on development projects from concept through to launch
- Brainstorming innovative and creative ideas for new products to help drive the business forwards
- Effectively manage factory trials by coordinating with production teams, reporting issues and completing factory paperwork
- Researching on market trends and information to stay in front of the competitors and deliver cutting edge products
Key attributes of the NPD Technologist include:
- Experience of an NPD role within food manufacturing
- Background of working with desserts / bakery products highly advantageous
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to liaise with personnel from all levels both internally and externally
- Good technical knowledge and ability to write customer specifications beneficial
The role is based in the South West and is paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of NPD Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53977.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.