This job is no longer available
At Coca Cola Enterprises we thrive on challenge. We deliver innovative global brands and now require someone to join our highly successful team; someone who will go that extra mile to deliver great results.
Bring your drive, enthusiasm and passion and we'll provide the opportunity to succeed!
Senior Strategic Procurement Manager - Capital Equipment, Maintenance, Repairs and Operations
This role has a Pan European remit (GB, France, Benelux, Norway and Sweden), reporting to the Associate Director, Indirect Supply Chain. It is a leadership role with four direct reports.
Accountable for CE & MRO across CCE, this role is responsible for developing the Long Range Plan and Annual Business Plan for CE & MRO in collaboration with Supply Chain Teams and their direct reports. Other key objectives include implementing European strategic solutions, best practice sharing, building and managing commercial relationships with EU & Supply Chain VP's, providing financial plans, supporting innovation and sustainability progammes and identifying cost reduction projects.
* Plan and deliver Procurement strategies and leverage at the appropriate level to maximise value delivery for CCE.
* Establish and maintain productive relationships with Central and Operations stakeholders to ensure engagement in all activities and support for Procurement strategy.
* Embed world-class procurement practices in sourcing and supplier relationship management to maximise delivery of sustainable value throughout the sourcing cycle.
* Recruit, retain and develop a world-class team of procurement professionals to support delivery of strategy.
* Completion, approval & delivery of LRP and ABP and strategy of the category including CRS approach on an annual basis
* Internal & external benchmarking / Feedback from Business Process team and Stakeholders
* Ensure the procurement Strategy is in place and regularly audit program to ensure compliance with Corporate policy
* Monitor and manage % Spend with contracted suppliers
Education: Ideally degree qualified, procurement/commercial focus beneficial
Experience: Recent FMCG procurement experience and knowledge of Engineering or Operations highly desirable
Languages: Fluent English required, proficiency in other European languages advantageous
Knowledge & skills
* MRO Category knowledge beneficial
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Stakeholder management
* Project management
* Team work
* Strategic insight, commercial awareness and analytical skills
* Leadership/People management
All CCE roles offer the salary, flexible benefits, great career and development opportunities you'd expect from a global market leader.
We believe equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply uploading the most recent version of your CV, closing date for applications is 20th August, 2012