This job is no longer available
New Product Development (NPD) Chef
£ Excellent DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international blue-chip corporation which are the clear market leader in their category. Excellent career progression is available to their staff as they are dedicated to personal development.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Development NPD Chef include:
- Innovate new products and processes to maintain and grow a creative portfolio of products
- Use the ability to challenge current products and processes and improve and upgrade where necessary
- Maintain an overall awareness of competitors products
- Present ideas clearly, accurately and persuasively both internally and externally to achieve the level of culinary excellence throughout the business and with customers
- Accurate costing of products and information recorded for transition from kitchen to factory in conjunction with commercial accountant
- Produce samples for the purposes of customer briefs, presentations, internal handovers and for external work such as photography and analysis
Key attributes of the Development NPD Chef include:
- Experience from a creative NPD role within food manufacturing
- Background of working with short shelf life products essential
- Good understanding of food safety / science / allergen awareness
- Ability to build relationships with customers, meeting and exceeding their expectations
The role is based in the North West and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of Development NPD Chef, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53979.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.