This job is no longer available
Interim New Product Development (NPD) Technologist
12 Month Maternity Contract
£ Excellent DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international blue-chip corporation which are the clear market leader in their category. Excellent career progression is available to their staff as they are dedicated to personal development.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Interim Development Technologist include:
- Support the development team to develop and innovate new products and processes
- Develop new products and record all required information to generate an accurate costing
- Overall awareness of comparative products from all major retailers
- Plan, organise and control resources i.e. own time, ingredients, packaging etc. to deliver concept samples to an agreed quality and timescale
- Assists in the monitoring and benchmarking of product quality of new and existing products
Key attributes of the Interim Development Technologist include:
- Experience from an NPD role within food manufacturing
- Background of working with short shelf life prepared products highly advantageous
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
The role is based in the North West and the salary is negotiable depending on experience. This is an interim maternity contract lasting approximately 12 months.
To be considered for the role of Interim Development Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53980.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.