This job is no longer available
£20,000 - £25,000
Yorkshire / North West
You will be working for a leading manufacturer which is part of a large national group. Products are manufactured to the highest quality and are supplied into national retails under both own brand and private label.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Hygiene Supervisor include:
- Ensuring all areas cleaned according to cleaning schedules in place and to standards required
- Maintain stock levels of chemicals, cleaning equipment and sundries
- Complete paperwork for daily, weekly and monthly schedules – be able to demonstrate this to third party auditors
- Arrange cover for absent staff on hygienic team (to cover sickness and holidays)
- Ensure all equipment, machinery parts, etc. have a written cleaning procedure and on the cleaning schedule
- Complete and sign off action points raised in GMP and Pest Control audits
Key attributes of the Hygiene Supervisor include:
- Experience from a quality / hygiene related role within food manufacturing
- Background of supervising / leading other members of staff
- Good working knowledge of chemical handling, pest awareness highly beneficial
The role is based in Yorkshire / North West and is paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. This is a day based position working Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
To be considered for the role of Hygiene Supervisor, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53981.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.