This job is no longer available
My client is a world class branded food manufacturer. Operating across a number of different categories they are leaders in their fields.
As part of an ambitious growth plan they are looking to recruit a Technical & Development Manager.
The Senior Technical Development manager is focussed on delivering large scale business projects and is:
The ideal candidate will come from a strong technical/r&d background and have strong r&d strategy formulation experiennce
You will be an Expert in Consumer Habits, Practices, Usage, & Needs within the category and will understand these aspects to define superior products in any new development
Other key facets to the role include a good understand of Quality improvement & comsumer trends.
You will also have an understanding of cost/value – which attributes do consumers really value and want to pay for and which they do not value
Additionally you will have
• Knowledgeable re key ingredients, supply chains & manufacturing processes
– Understands what is currently done/possible
– Challenges from a position of knowledge
– World class implementation (right first time)
– Professional risk management
• A key player in a multifunctional team and key liaison between departments
• Represents the R&D aspects in strategy selection, project prioritization, and research planning.
In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary as well as an extremely attractive bonus scheme. This role will also come with a significant amount of european travel to be discussed on application.
For further information please contact Tom - email@example.com or call 07951 488 912.