This job is no longer available
Specifications Technologist 9 Month Maternity Cover
Up to £26,000
Our client is a highly successful, innovative Blue Chip Food business; their well-established and extensive site produces a range of convenience foods for a number of the major multiples. Reporting to Senior Management, you will be responsible for the whole specification process, from writing to approval.
· Food Science/Food Technology BSc/HND
· Knowledge of Aspect, Inspire and TTL retailer specification systems & account management
· Must be food quality orientated
· Organised, team player
· To create specifications for retailers, foodservice and branded products and ensure all data is correct and accurate.
· Writing, processing and approving product specifications.
· Responsible for Technical sign off for packaging, involving checking artwork against specification through several stages
· Frequent interaction with supplier and customers on technical issues
· Responsible for checking new product shelf life from the Laboratory and new suppliers and converting them to product specifications.
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference to email@example.com or call 020 8203 1000.