This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effectiveness of quality systems in the drinks factory and markets, driving improvements in these systems and their inputs and outputs in response to supply strategy, regulatory or standards change, production processes and inbound supply quality and risks.
- the application and specification of Quality systems to the Drinks factory
- maintaining annual factory related food safety certification. Ensuring food safety standards, GMP and specifications are maintained through audits to the latest QMP standard.
- driving continuous improvement through management review
- verifying effectiveness of Quality SOP's and training procedures for factory QEPD team & carry out training
- strong background and experience in manufacturing quality management- FMCG environment
- sound Food safety and HACCP knowledge
- understanding of industry best practice for factory quality management
- HACCP + Food safety/Hygiene qualification- Min Intermediate food hygiene
- sound working knowledge of microbiological and allergen risk management
- sound working knowledge of statistical quality management techniques
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Matchtech is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.