This job is no longer available
£30,000 - £35,000 + excellent benefits
South Coast / South West
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an innovative and dedicated manufacturer who strives to design and produce products of the highest quality. A well know brand, the products can be found in several major retailers throughout the UK as well as online. The environment if friendly, fun and fast paced and would suit an individual who is looking to join a unique company where they can grow and develop with the business!
The key day-to-day tasks of the Sourcing Manager include:
- Leading the relationship of core non-strategic essential supply partners
- Coordinate and deliver sourcing strategies for the designated product range that match the long term business needs of the company
- Being the main contact between internal contacts and supplier, getting the best commercial business whilst building a collaborative relationship that delivers against agreed SRM program and KPIs
- Budgeting and managing current cost prices and delivering significant margin improvements based on understanding of manufacturing processes, scope for improvements in the manufacturing process, brand requirements and ingredient sourcing
- Manage commercially any NPD development with suppliers in line with project timelines and business objectives, providing support to Developers and delivering commercial objectives of each project
Key attributes of the Sourcing Manager include:
- Buying or sourcing experience within food manufacturing
- Proven negotiation and supplier relationship management skills
- Ideally CIPS qualified or currently undertaking training
The role is based on the South Coast / South West and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience plus benefits including healthcare, pension, life assurance, child care vouchers, a monthly massage and more!
To be considered for the role of Sourcing Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53993.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.