This job is no longer available
- Team leadership and coaching
- Strategic planning to ensure that production/operations are fit for purpose, short, medium and longer term
- Improving and sustaining business and manufacturing performances by delivering and developing the conversion from raw materials to finished product in accordance with defined process standards, working procedures and budgets
- Working with the site teams to develop capability and improve all processes and standards to deliver quality products to meet business KPI and customer requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to deliver the full potential of the team through leadership and coaching
- Have the ability to deliver objectives, challenge existing standards as well asset and achieve new ones
- Have good communication skills and a strong drive to succeed
- Have a track record in food manufacturing and shift leadership
- Knowledge of the systems employed in a Production facility and of managing Team Leaders would be advantageous.
Scottish manufacturing organisation located in Central Scotland
Basic up to £35,000 with excellent benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.