This job is no longer available
- Drive a culture of team work, continuous improvement and empowerment.
- Implement, monitor and deliver comprehensive operational KPIs.
- Building key relationships with support functions including HR, Technical, Engineering, Warehousing and Logistics to ensure that the operational team are fully equipped and supported to deliver to the agreed targets.
A talented Production Manager who is degree qualified or equivalent and able to demonstrate a successful track record within a FMCG environment. Your skill set should include:
- A confident and positive attitude combined with the ability to deliver within a challenging role.
- Working knowledge of lean manufacturing and the application of lean tools.
- A high level of competence in people management, problem solving and leadership.
- Excellent influencer and communicator.
My client is a leading FMCG business who can offer long term career growth.
Circa £50, 000 + excellent benefits and great career prospects.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.