This job is no longer available
Engineering Shift Manager
The company are a large multi-sited manufacturer of chilled prepared products. They manufacturer a well-known and loved brand which is supplied into the major multiples throughout the UK. Fantastic career opportunities are available due to the scope of the business.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Engineering Shift Manager include:
- Managing your team in both high and low risk areas to ensure teamwork and optimum output
- Co-ordinating site preventative planned maintenance
- Supporting the team in fault finding and repairs to machinery
- Keep accurate reports of works carried out and ensuring traceability and due diligence through the engineering reporting system
- Providing technical support as an engineering expert to managers and operational planners on timescales and requirements
Key attributes of the Engineering Shift Manager include:
- Strong track record of engineering / maintenance within food manufacturing
- Experience of working with chilled prepared products highly advantageous
- Previous team leading experience highly advantageous
The role is based in the East Midlands and is paying to £38,000 depending on experience. There are 3 roles available in total; 1 x day shifts and 2 x night shifts.
To be considered for the role of Engineering Shift Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53988.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.