This job is no longer available
Technical Specifications Administrator
This is an exciting position working for an independently owned chilled food manufacturer. The company import and process products from all over Europe and are dedicated to creating their products to the highest technical standards from their purpose built factory.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Specifications Administrator include:
- Completing retailer based product specifications and ensuring all technical paperwork is kept up to date
- Supplying customers with specifications, certificates of conformance & analysis and samples
- Checking and signing off recipe & packing line sheets
- Advising of legal, safety and quality standards and providing technical support to other departments within the business
Key attributes of the Technical Specifications Administrator include:
- Experience of working within a technical / specifications role in food manufacturing
- Computer literate - experience of using Morrisons Enterprise software highly advantageous
- High attention to detail, excellent organisational skills with ability to work in a fast paced environment
The role is based in the South Central and is paying £17,000.
To be considered for the role of Technical Specifications Administrator, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 54001.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.