This job is no longer available
- Deliver team's performance in line with quality KPI targets.
- Ensure all Quality checks are being performed correctly and all processes are within specification.
- Attend monthly Quality meetings when on your shift.
- Carry out required GMP / HACCP audits and 'Foreign Material hunts'.
- Ensure all GMP / HACCP controls are effectively implemented, communicated and understood.
Efficiency / Productivity:
- Deliver team's performance in line with waste, efficiency, headcount and volume KPI targets.
- Monitor performance through yield and KPI's.
- Reduce cost by actively contributing to cost improvement teams.
- Continually monitor labour planning and manning levels and control overtime accordingly.
- Control Sickness and Holidays so as to ensure efficiency / productivity is not affected
(Including Communications, Training and Development)
- Develop and deliver Monthly team briefs using appropriate communication tools to engage the team in driving performance
- Promote a culture where new ideas are fostered and encouraged.
- Recognise individual / team training requirements and address.
- Coach Team Leaders to continuously improve performance and development.
- Communicate daily with Team Leaders previous days performance, raising any quality issues.
- Report to the business through recognised channels, performance
A well established Ambient FMCG.
£30000 to £35000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.