This job is no longer available
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and audit supplier profiles; Measure supplier performance
- Maintain approved supplier and grower lists.
- Learn and understand farming practices.
- Overseas auditing and visits against agreed plan recommend and implement corrective actions
- Carry out NPD, projects and supplier development work as well as identify new suppliers and new products.
An enthusiastic and motivated individual who can manage a team whilst demonstrating the ability to work under pressure and still meet tight deadlines. The ability to analyse, understand and solve problems and build and maintain a network of contacts within and outside the Organisation.
My client is the UK's market leader in their specialism and are in a strong position to further grow and build upon their already impressive customer base. Working with some of the world's largest blue chip organisations this hugely varied and exciting opportunity is not to be missed!
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.