This job is no longer available
The position offers the opportunity to work in a multi-purpose factory overseeing Powder and Liquid blending operations as a shift-supervisor of 4 production line managers and approximately 30 staff, with the potential to oversee a Seeds cleaning operation as well.
Duties include directing all manufacturing floor activities, job prioritisation and scheduling of work centres. The position also requires the ability to predict potential issues, whilst developing process improvement plans and coordinating with various departments to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
- Supervisory or Managerial employment in a food manufacturing environment.
- Must be production metrics driven and possess a broad breadth of knowledge and experience in food production, from a hygiene and process perspective.
- Typically requires a degree or equivalent qualification.
- LEAN experience would be a benefit, as would understanding of implementation of 5s and Kaizen.
- Six Sigma certified is a plus.
- Lead change
- Thrive on autonomy
My Cambridgeshire client is seeking a production manager for their FMCG facility.
Competitive salary and package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.