This job is no longer available
Cereal Partners, manufacturer of branded cereals such as Shredded Wheat, Cheerios and Shreddies, are looking for a career-minded Operations Manager for their large manufacturing facility in the North-West.
• Previous experience as Operations Manager in a Food manufacturing environment – preferably branded and retailer label.
• Degree qualified in a technical/business discipline.
• Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
• Exposure to implementing continuous improvement and employee involvement techniques and implementation experience of TPM.
• Experience in change management.
• Proactive cooperation – the ability to work collaboratively with others demonstrating commitment to achieve group objectives.
• Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards, on time and meeting consumer expectations.
• Effectively manage the Daily Operations Review, ensure exchange of information for alignment with the objectives in the short term and Weekly Operations Review.
• Maintain a safe working environment in compliance with the local Laws striving for zero accidents through continuous coaching on safety behaviours.
• Lead a continuous improvement/employee involvement culture through Nestle Continuous Excellence approach.
• Provide effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential and to achieve objectives.
• Ensure ongoing smooth operation of Factory through employee and industrial relations.
• Cereal Partners UK is a powerful alliance between Nestlé and General Mills, producing some of the biggest names in breakfast cereals.
• As a bright, forward thinking company, it’s always striving for new ways to develop and market better products, helping to enhance the lifestyles of consumers and stay on top in the highly competitive cereal aisle.
• The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref JP/CPUK in the subject field to our retained consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call John on 0845 003 6872. All third party CV’s will be forwarded to Silven for consideration.