This job is no longer available
About Kerry Group
Every day, millions of people worldwide consume food or beverages thanks to Kerry.
Since its establishment in 1972, Kerry Group has achieved a world-class status as a manufacturer of a diverse range of household food brands including Walls, Mattessons, Cheesestrings and LowLow.
And as one of the largest and most technologically advanced, global manufacturers of ingredients and flavours, we also supply over 15,000 food ingredients and flavours to many of the planet’s other biggest names in food.
Kerry Graduate Programme
We operate globally and are committed to recruiting the best and brightest graduates across Europe and beyond.
Our elite graduate programme provides an accelerated path to leadership roles whilst working in a dynamic, energetic and international environment. The programme rapidly equips graduates with the right skills needed for an exciting career.
Our intensive two year programme offers:
- early access to senior leaders
- secondments and assignments that span the globe
- coaching and mentoring
- residential off-site training
- innovative project work and presentations to senior leaders.
Graduates get real roles with real responsibility. We recognise potential and reward great performance – because we know developing Kerry’s future leaders is the key to our continued success.
Marketing , Sales and Category Management,
Research, Development & Applications, New Product Development,
Quality Assurance & Technical Services.
- 2:1 minimum degree in Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Nutrition, Food Science, Food Technology, Food Innovation, Health and Safety or similar
- Flexible geographically - willing to travel and relocate
- Languages – Fluent English and for some roles ideally language in Spanish/German/Chinese/French
Work locations: UK & Ireland
How to apply
Complete the online application form: www.kerrygraduates.gtios.com
Deadlines to apply