This job is no longer available
Greggs of Enfield 87 Millmarsh Lane, Enfield, EN3 7XJ currently services 198 of Greggs the leading bakery retailer in the UK 1600 shops, serving freshly baked food to six million customers each week is a big job requiring quality people.
As a leader in bakery producing quality products with quality ingredients we also require quality people to ensure our processes run to their maximum and we are now looking for a multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias who has experience of working in a high speed food production environment, with excellent communication skills to join our engineering team working across 24 hours a day 7 days a week at our Bakery at Enfield. The shift pattern will be working 4 on and 4 off, doing 12-hour shifts and alternating between day shift and nightshift. You should be a time-served engineer with previous fault finding experience who enjoys working as part of a team and is familiar with continuous improvement techniques and implementation.
In return we are able to offer a competitive salary of circa £35,000 per annum, plus generous benefits including: Profit Share, Staff Discount, 22 days holiday (increasing with service), plus Public Holidays, along with Pension Scheme, free Life Assurance, Share Save and Share Incentive Schemes, after qualifying period.
- The maintenance/efficiency/breakdown of all plant machinery and buildings on site
- Route cause analysis on plant breakdowns to a level where you understand how to properly resolve issues
- Providing support to the production teams when needed in a friendly and effective manner
- A recognised apprenticeship in an electrical/mechanical discipline
- Proven fault finding expertise in a variety of complex equipment ideally within the food industry
- Experience of working to planned maintenance schedules
- Electrical bias – multi skilled
- Ability to work on own and part of a team
Educated to a minimum ONC standard or equivalent (with an understanding of how a Bakery Engineering Function works)
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button below.