QA Process Technologist
QA Process Technologist
This is an exciting opportunity to join the manufacturer of one of Britain’s best loved brand. The business is lively, friendly and focused on the development and progression of their staff. Together with an excellent fun working environment, this awarding winning business can provide a well-established and rewarding career to the right candidate.
The key day-to-day tasks of the QA Process Technologist include:
- Working closely with Technical, Marketing and Operations, facilitate the technical aspects of product improvement, innovation and launches
- Manage specifications and technical approval for ingredients, packaging and finished products
- Attend product assessments, panels and reviews both internally and externally with customers as required
- Develop technical launch packs for new launches and product improvements
- Document all data from trials including shelf life, organoleptic and micro tests in order to establish process capabilities and support due diligence
- Prepare, co-ordinate and conduct factory trials and provide appropriate reports and recommendations
- Optimise and adapt existing and new production processes with focus on higher output, better quality and/or lowering production costs
Key attributes of the QA Process Technologist include:
- Experience of process technology, conducting tests and trials of products to evaluate performance
- Solid experience of retail specifications and product development protocols
- A thorough grounding in BRC and quality systems
- A thorough understanding of GMP, HACCP and Health and Safety
- A critical thinker, able to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative approaches to problems
- Strong initiative – a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
The role is based in the West Midlands and is paying c. £30,000.
To be considered for the role of QA Process Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.