This job is no longer available
NPD Development Manager / Supervisor
c. £25,000 to £30,000
This role is working for a well-established bakery which pride themselves on producing high quality, innovative and great tasting products.
The key day-to-day tasks of the NPD Development Manager / Supervisor include:
- Contribute to a proactive development service to sales and customers involved in projects from concept to launch
- Assist the purchasing team in sourcing new raw materials and packaging
- Overseeing the transfer of products into factory including trials and launch
- Prepare and present new products to external customers
- Actively strive to continually improve existing products in terms of quality, cost, life improvement and keeping in line with food safety legislation
- Involved in setting the quality standards for the business through concept development, specification generation and product training, and to assist quality in delivering this consistently across the business
Key attributes of the NPD Development Manager / Supervisor include:
- Good track record of working within new product development in food manufacturing
- Experience of working with bakery products essential
- Educated to a degree level within a food related discipline highly advantageous
The role is based in Buckinghamshire and is paying c. £25,000 - £30,000 depending on previous skills and experience.
To be considered for the role of NPD Development Manager / Supervisor, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 54158.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.