Senior NPD Manager
- H.J. Heinz is one of the largest food companies worldwide. Success is determined by an ambitious and professional attitude embedded in an informal culture which is aimed at broad cooperation across all disciplines. And one of the most important key pillars is Innovation which we believe is vital to Heinz Europe’s growth strategy.
- The R&D Team is constantly creating new products, packaging and process, perfecting fresh ideas and developing nutritious and innovative foods.
- As part of the European growth agenda to deliver faster, bigger, bold innovations, Heinz Europe is taking the exciting step of developing a world class R & D facility in Nijmegen, in the Netherlands which will be the European Centre of Excellence for the categories: sauces, meals and soups. This centre is the biggest investment in R & D Heinz has ever made and will be the second biggest R&D centre worldwide, employing up to 200 people from different nationalities.
- You will be responsible for implementing and driving strategy and delivering to agreed goals for a specific product category.
- Using consumer insights and your in-depth knowledge of the market and perceptions, you will develop products and concepts in line with Heinz’s innovation strategy.
- You will build and develop the product development team, ensuring training needs and the people development strategy are met.
- We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative Product Development Management professionals with significant experience of leading and developing teams to strive for perfection.
- With a background within Food and Drink or FMCG, your knowledge and understanding of consumer preferences needs to be second to none. You will be passionate with a strong technical competence and the ability to build and develop cross functional relationships.
- Engaging at all levels and encouraging idea generation will be essential to success in these key roles.
If you are interested in hearing more about these fantastic career opportunities then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/Heinz in the subject field to email@example.com or call Emma on 0845 003 6872.