Operations Quality Manager, Meat Products
Operations Quality Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
You will be working for a well-established chilled foods manufacturer as Operations Quality Manager. Working from a state of the art manufacturing facility, the company has undergone steady growth over the recent years so is therefore an excellent time to join the team.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Operations Quality Manager include:
- Be the first point of contact for customers with regards to quality issues, provide follow up on problems & queries together with logging, analysis and investigation of customer complaints
- Develop and promote a quality culture built on the basis of HACCP
- manage the day to day quality function to ensure adequate resource available to fulfil the requirements of the departments
- Introduce Company Quality Initiatives to drive improvements in product and/or service quality and increase quality awareness; these initiatives need to include measurable improvements
- Support the Technical team through internal audit undertaking GMP; Foreign Body; Fabrication and Hygiene audits
Key attributes of the Operations Quality Manager include:
- Strong track record within quality / technical in food manufacturing
- Experience of working with meat products essential
- Excellent working knowledge of HACCP
- Good team leader / supervisory skills
The role is based in Northamptonshire and is paying £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of Operations Quality Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53998.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.