QA / Technical Assistant
QA / Technical Assistant
£16,000 - £18,000
A new position has just become available working for a well-established and friendly ambient food manufacturer. The business is independently owned and this is an excellent opportunity for a keen graduate to gain work within technical, quality and NPD. The company are highly focused on developing their team and excellent management opportunities and training will be provided.
The key day-to-day tasks of the QA / Technical Assistant include:
- Assure that products are made to a consistently high quality satisfying legal and customer requirements
- Assist in developing new products to meet customer requirements and improve existing products and processes
- Monitor materials and quality systems from Goods In to finished product despatch, ensuring compliance to specification
- Assist in development scale up and full factory trials
- Assist in managing customer, process and supplier specifications and when required deal with technical queries
- Provide details for ‘on pack’ information and approve label copy designs from design house and printers
Key attributes of the QA / Technical Assistant include:
- Degree educated within a Food related discipline essential
- Experience within a university placement / food production environment highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written essential
- Knowledge of food safety and HACCP desirable
The role is based in Hampshire and is paying £16,000 - £18,000.
To be considered for the role of QA / Technical Assistant, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53937.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.
About b3 jobs
Specialist recruitment for the food manufacturing industry over various disciplines including Technical, Quality, New Product Development, Production, Engineering, Commercial, Logistics & Operations