This job is no longer available
We are seeking a highly talented andpassionate Technical Manager to join this innovative manufacturer which strives to create high quality, creative products. The business is undergoing impressive growth and is therefore an excellent time to join their friendly team!
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Manager include:
- Oversee the technical requirements of your department ensuring full quality, safety and customer requirements are met and expectations exceeded
- Manage and motivate your team, identifying training needs and encouraging personal development
- Assist in pioneering great new product launches and the on-going supply of products
- Providing focus on technical and legislative requirements during product launch processes
Key attributes of the Technical Manager include:
- Strong technical / quality track record in food manufacturing
- Experience of working with short shelf life products essential
- Holder of relevant qualifications to match the level of the position
- Natural team leader with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- A passion for continuous improvement and making recommendations to strengthen the business
The role is based in Oxfordshire and is paying to £45,000.
To be considered for the role of Technical Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 54164.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.