This job is no longer available
NPD Development Technologist / Chef
£18,00 - £22,000
This is a great opportunity to join the team at one of the UK’s premier suppliers of chilled products to food manufacturers and food service industry.
The key day-to-day tasks of the NPD Development Technologist / Chef role include:
- Develop new & innovative products in line with product briefs, across all accounts, ensuring the company is ahead of the competition in terms of coming up with delicious, and creative product solutions and ideas
- Conduct monthly appraisals of the general food market, writing reports to ensure that the team are kept up to date with emerging trends
- Present food and concepts internally on a regular basis e.g. during customer site visits, sales meetings, strategy presentations etc.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the food retailing and food service market, e.g. via trade press, food magazines and competitor shopping, to ensure development of cutting edge & market leading products
- Present new products, ideas and concepts to the customer in a professional manner, demonstrating your food and ingredient knowledge & expertise
Key attributes of the NPD Development Technologist / Chef include:
- Experience of working within a product development position in food manufacturing or experience of working from a restaurant / chef background with some scientific product knowledge
- Educated to a degree level within a Food Science / Technology discipline desirable
- Creative and can display a passion for food with good awareness of market trends
- Highly personable with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Full UK driving licence
The role is based in Shropshire and is paying £18,000 - £22,000.
To be considered for the NPD Development Technologist / Chef, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 54129.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.