Long Term Planner
Long Term Planner
This role is working with one of Britain’s best loved brands and their products can be found in all the major multiples throughout the UK.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Long Term Planner include:
- Responsible for managing short and medium term production planning
- Ensuring, the efficient operation of the production facility, by effective proactive management of the supply chain planning team
- Highlight possible service issues to product and implement actions plans to remove/reduce risk
- Advise on possible process improvements in planning and factory processes to increase efficiency and productivity
Key attributes of the Long Term Planner include:
- Strong experience of working within food manufacturing
- Educated to a degree level within a supply chain related field or equivalent
- Excellent working knowledge of food safety and materials handling legislation
- Knowledge of MoveX or other AS400 based applications
- Experience in Preactor preferred
The role is based in Norfolk and is paying £35,000. This role will involve working weekends on a rota basis.
To be considered for the role of Long Term Planner, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 54110.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.