Supplier Quality Auditor
Supplier Quality Auditor
To £35,000 + car, bonus & benefits
East Midlands (Worldwide travel)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a blue-chip national manufacturer which produces some of the UK’s most loved and well-known brands.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Supplier Quality Auditor include:
- Carrying out supplier approval audits in locations throughout the world, as required.
- Determining if appropriate Food Safety and Quality Management procedures are in place, identifying where they are not, and progressing to completion corrective actions and improvements required to achieve supplier approval
- Production of audit reports that clearly record sufficient and relevant details of processes, procedures and people, to enable decisions to be made on a suppliers suitability and be an effective part of our “due diligence” system
- Effectively communicating and liaising internally within the business and externally with suppliers
- Contributing to the continuous development of the supplier approval process by identifying enhancements to the company’s audit process and other documentation as required
Key attributes of the Supplier Quality Auditor include:
- Previous experience of auditing ingredient and packaging suppliers within food manufacturing essential
- Holder of qualifications within an auditing capacity (Lead Auditor, BRC 3rd Party, etc.)
- Flexibility to travel globally on a regular basis essential
The role is based in the East Midlands and is paying up to £35,000 + company car, bonus, pension, healthcare and life assurance.
To be considered for the role of Supplier Quality Auditor, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 54182.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.