This job is no longer available
- Ensure that all factory activity meets internal standards and external requirements with respect of Health and Safety, food safety
- Monitor, Analyse and control the operations of the factory so as to deliver the product range to the customer through KPI delivery and improvement
- Develop, manage and coach a team of 2 managers and200 staff in the manufacturing skills required to effectively meet the company KPI targets and sales forecast
- Management and development of the Quality of our product being produced within the factory, working with the relevant business functions to minimise customer complaints and wastage to the business
- Develop, implement and manage the factory budgets by management of the people and processes that impact upon them to meet the Company cost objectives
- Contribution to and implementation of the Supply Chain strategy as part of the wider business strategy
- Develop and implement policies and the appropriate approach so as to install good industrial relationships with the factory to promote a positive and progressive environment
As a senior manager within the business, the successful candidate will have:
- good experience of working in recognisable, blue chip organisations in an equivalent factory management position.
- An understanding of lean manufacturing principles.
Experience offood manufacturing is desireable.
A Nationally recognised Chilled Foods FMCG
£45000 - £52000 + Excellent Benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.