This is an exciting position working for a high quality manufacturer who is part of one of the leading food groups in the UK. Running a 24 hour operation, the business continues to grow rapidly and at the same time focuses on delivering exemplary quality standards to their customers.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Development Technologist include:
- Development of a key account in conjunction with the Development Manager
- Liaising with customers to include presentation of products
- Communication and liaison with other departments on all ingredient and product issues
- Organisation and preparation of food samples, ordering of ingredients, costing, nutritional, practical application and despatch of product
- Work individually and as part of a team on specific project work under direction of the Development Manager
Key attributes of the Development Technologist include:
- Educated to a degree level within a Food Science / Technology related discipline essential
- Previous experience of working in an NPD department within food manufacturing
- Creative, innovative and can manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate internally and externally with customers and suppliers both verbally and written
- Can work within a team environment and under own initiative whilst adhering to tight timescales
This role is based in Leicestershire and is paying c. £25,000.
To be considered for the role of Development Technologist, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 54087.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.