This job is no longer available
Technical Support Assistant
We are seeking a keen individual for a well-established chilled / frozen food manufacturer which supplies products into the food service industry.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Technical Support Assistant include:
- Be responsible for new product development costing and manufacturing forms
- Create new product development HACCP, ingredient declarations and any other technical data required for new product launch
- Maintain supplier and new product development specifications
- Provide nutritional information for NPD products
- Provide administrative assistance within the Technical team
Key attributes of the Technical Support Assistant include:
- Degree educated within a Food related discipline
- Ideally experience from working within a Technical / Food Technologist / NPD role within food manufacturing
- Experience of writing product specifications highly desirable
- Food Hygiene certificate and HACCP training highly advantageous
- Excellent computer skills with high attention to detail
The role is based in the West Midlands and is paying £18,000.
To be considered for the role of Technical Support Assistant, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 54101.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.