Shift Production Manager
Shift Production Manager
£32,000 - £36,000
North East Scotland
Operating from a modern purpose built facility; this family run manufacturer is dedicated to supplying the best quality service and products and sourcing ethically sustainable raw materials.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Shift Production Manager include:
- Overall management of the production area within the factory within Joseph Robertson whilst meeting financial and service targets of the business
- Oversee the production work force ensuring adequate staffing levels are present, organising shift patterns and carrying out inductions / on-going training for Operatives
- Ensure on-line product quality is continuously monitored and that Production Operatives are fully trained and aware of quality requirements
- Continuously observe production equipment to ensure it is manufacturing products correctly, to the best level and are effectively maintained
- Ensure that cleaning and hygiene schedules are rigorously adhered to and carried out
- Spotting opportunities within the production unit for continuous improvement of processes and efficiency
Key attributes of the Shift Production Manager include:
- Previous experience of working in production management in food manufacturing
- Background of working with high risk products highly beneficial
- Excellent team leader with good motivational skills
The role is based in Scotland and is paying £32,000 - £36,000 depending on previous skills and experience. The working pattern will consist of early, late and night shifts (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, or 10pm-6am).
To be considered for the role of Shift Production Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 54193.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.