This job is no longer available
This innovative, fast-paced Bakery business is looking to recruit an experienced Development Technologist into one of their West Yorkshire based sites. Being one of the UK’s fastest growing market leaders, it is a brilliant opportunity to join the company that is developing to be able to grow with them and become part of a well-known business and brand.
- Reporting into the Development Manager, you will Lead the team on a selection of own label branded products that meet and exceed both internal and external requirements;
- You will develop the brand category strategies in line with trading targets;
- Lead weekly activity plan sessions ensuring conformance to critical path targets;
- Participate in routine benchmarking programme with Quality Team ensuring the products are of appropriate quality & consistency;
- Lead agreed initiatives to drive collaborative process improvements;
- Provide appropriate reports as required to update colleagues on product development ( Brand steering etc);
- Review working practices with team to ensure standards are met and any improvements/efficiencies are made;
- You must communicate with all relevant departments regarding the business unit;
- Complete the electronic recipe data sheet and versioning of held data for ease of identifying latest recipe and accurate completion of NPD costing document;
- Create proposals of accurate manufacturing method for each new product including completion of product submission sheets for each stage of the NPD process;
- Engage and work with both customers, colleagues, and suppliers to develop products that meet and exceed expectations;
- Complete Blue sky sessions in line with category and / or range review process.
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter who has a hunger for success and to be part of a large, growing organisation. You will have worked within the bakery sector and have strong, technical knowledge of the industry.
If you feel you have the background and skill set required to be successful in this role please forward an up to date copy of your CV confidentially to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08712 888 888.