SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and career motivated individual to join one of Europe's leading food trading companies.
Working for a well-established, International food trading company based in the Northern Home Counties, you will form an integral part of the import team working in a Sales and Account Management role alongside senior members of the team. Initially you will be focusing on maintaining and developing existing customer relationships but as you progress you will become more involved in sourcing and working directly with global suppliers.
The right individual will already have the required ambition and dynamic approach to succeed, with a view to progressing into a full supply and sales management role. This will ultimately result in full profit and loss responsibility for some of the group’s major accounts.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with a sales background and the relevant drive and enthusiasm to develop into a multi-skilled individual. There are excellent career prospects and earnings, as well as extensive training, to help you progress.
- 3-5 years solid experience of sales and account management from within the Food industry, either working for a Producer, Supplier or Manufacturer. Ideally you will have a trading background;
- Possess the drive and ambition to develop all aspects of the business within your remit;
- Strong analytical skills;
- You will be a self-starter, ambitious and hungry, and able to enjoy your working environment;
- Able to travel frequently for client/supplier visits on both a national and international scale;
- Own a full UK Driving Licence.
If you feel you have the background and skill set required to be successful in this role please forward an up to date copy of your CV confidentially to email@example.com or call 08712 888 888.