- You will preferably be qualified to HND or equivalent level with strong experience within Continuous Improvement management within FMCG manufacturing, preferably within a food environment.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizan, Kanban, TMP, SMED.
- Exposure to and involvement within project management
- Working knowledge of ISO, BRC, GMP, Hygienic maintenance
- Ability to use your initiative and be a strong decision maker
- A demonstrable track record of performance delivery through coaching
- Influence effectively from operative to director level
- Motivation to inspire team members and peers
- Ability to plan resource according to both engineering and operational requirements
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, as CI Manager you will have a challenging and important role within the team, working across Engineering, Operations, Technical and other support functions to deliver improved performance.
- As CI Manager you will have ownership and delivery of a sustainable CI culture in the major product manufacturing areas to be measured against tracking KPIs
- You will drive compliance to legislative, business needs and standards
- You will implement best practice manufacturing through identified tools and techniques such as Kaizan , Kanban , SMED
- As CI Manager you will assist in identifying staff training needs and requirements
- To explore new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service
- Support delivery of measurable improvements in Health and Safety, OEE, wastage and quality with the Factory manufacturing teams.
- This is fantastic business that is part of a very large successful group, they are at the front of innovation and World Class Manufacturing is high on their agenda.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team and progress their career.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/CIM or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000