- You will preferably be qualified to HND or equivalent level with strong experience within Continuous Improvement management within FMCG manufacturing, preferably within a food environment.
- Strong demonstrable experience of Lean Manufacturing strategies including Kaizan, Kanban, TMP, SMED.
- Exposure to and involvement within project management
- Working knowledge of ISO, BRC, GMP, Hygienic maintenance
- Ability to use your initiative and be a strong decision maker
- A demonstrable track record of performance delivery through coaching
- Influence effectively from operative to director level
- Motivation to inspire team members and peers
- Ability to plan resource according to both engineering and operational requirements
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, as CI Manager you will have a challenging and important role within the team, working across Engineering, Operations, Technical and other support functions to deliver improved performance.
- As CI Manager you will have ownership and delivery of a sustainable CI culture in the major product manufacturing areas to be measured against tracking KPIs
- You will drive compliance to legislative, business needs and standards
- You will implement best practice manufacturing through identified tools and techniques such as Kaizan , Kanban , SMED
- As CI Manager you will assist in identifying staff training needs and requirements
- To explore new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service
- Support delivery of measurable improvements in Health and Safety, OEE, wastage and quality with the Factory manufacturing teams.
- This is fantastic business that is part of a very large successful group, they are at the front of innovation and World Class Manufacturing is high on their agenda.
- An opportunity now exists for an ambitious Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team and progress their career.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC/CIM or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000
About Silven Recruitment Limited
The Silven team is full of passionate, committed and personable people, who have built their careers recruiting into their specialist markets.