This job is no longer available
* My client has acquired and maintained an enviable reputation for quality and service within their demanding and high profile customer base.
* This key site, part of a large market leading and continually expanding multi-national branded FMCG manufacturing organisation, is committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
* Large site with excellent prospects for career progression and further development, both at this site and across the group.
* To preferably be of Graduate Calibre, although passion and drive is of more importance, with a proven track record in managing multi-skilled teams in a busy, high pressure, Food / Drink / FMCG or similar high volume fast paced environment.
* Ideally already working in a similar Food / Drink / FMCG shift manager / team leader / FLM role, as an ambitious, high calibre Shift Manager / FLM looking to progress their career into Operational Management and beyond.
* Strong team management skills, able to motivate and lead by example while ensuring all team members perform to the best of their ability in line with company expectations.
* Confident communicator and people focussed manager with a passion for training and developing your team, your results focused approach will allow you to facilitate change through a team based culture.
* Able to demonstrate progression and key achievements in career to date, specifically with regards to team management, production targets and process improvements.
* Confident manager and team player, with excellent communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels and challenge management and staff where appropriate.
* Results driven with a strong attention to detail and a systematic approach to delivering business solutions.
* Ambitious manufacturing professional, keen to develop and progress career of lean and modern manufacturing principles and techniques.
* Reporting to an Operations Manager and operating as part of the management team, the Shift Manager remit is as a driver and facilitator of a department strategy to enhance business growth and profitability.
* As the company continues to grow and innovate, the Shift Manager will be instrumental in helping formulate production / improvement strategies to increase operational and strategic effectiveness.
* In addition you will lead and develop a shift team of about 20 - 30 people, to strive for success in everything they do and make the business a truly world class one.
* A highly attractive package reflects the importance and profile of this demanding yet rewarding role.
* Further career prospects across the group are excellent.
Expion: Our manufacturing and production recruitment brand is well respected for the high quality of work we have delivered for both clients and candidates throughout our history. Our in-depth knowledge of manufacturing and production recruitment across our core sectors enables us to provide advice based on experience and to give you the best access to client vacancies.
All CVs received will be acknowledged.