Shift Production Manager
- Management of an automated manufacturing process, with 3 direct reports and 25-30 indirectly.
- Ensuring that site KPI targets are achieved through the monthly provision of KPI reports.
- Driving continuous improvement projects, continuously monitoring wastage levels throughout the production process, taking immediate action to minimise levels through improvement, innovation and people involvement.
- Management of people resource, carry out training needs analysis to maintain a fully trained and flexible crew to meet the production requirements. Develop and maintain skills matrix that ensures that progressive succession planning is maintained.
- To ensure that first time quality is a priority of all team members through effective management of process control methods and HACCP systems adherence, by seizing opportunities to promote awareness of quality through policies and process. To result in zero defects.
- Managing all resources including people and raw materials to meet site cost per case targets and maximise financial return on investment to contribute towards the budgetary needs and goals of the business
The successful applicant will have a proven track record of Production Management in an FMCG environment.
Leading FMCG manufacturer in the East Midlands
£35000 to £42000
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations in