This job is no longer available
Assistant Quality Manager
£24,000 - £32,000
Dumfries & Galloway
This UK subsidiary is part of a large international group and produces chilled branded products which are supplied nationally to the major retailers.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Assistant Quality Manager include:
- Ensure the quality operating objectives and standards of performance are followed
- Assist in ensuring the quality, food safety and legality of all products manufactured and packed at the site
- Assist the Quality Manager in developing and embedding a quality culture within the site
- Take secondary responsibility on the maintenance, review and development of the Food Safety (HACCP) and Quality management systems for the site
- Assist with all site technical visits and audits and to ensure that all certification is retained at the highest level
Key attributes of the Assistant Quality Manager include:
- Experience from a similar quality related role in food manufacturing
- Knowledge of BRC standards and HACCP systems essential
- Educated to a degree level within a food related discipline and holder of internal auditing qualification highly desirable
- Background of working with chilled products also advantageous
The role is located in Dumfries & Galloway and is paying £24,000 - £32,000 depending on previous skills and experience.
To be considered for the role of Assistant Quality Manager, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 54201.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.