Night Hygiene Team Leader
Night Hygiene Team Leader
£24,500 + benefits
You will be working for an international business which manufacturers own branded products which are supplied into the major retailers all throughout the UK. Due to the scope of the business, excellent career progression is on offer to the right candidate.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Night Hygiene Team Leader include:
- Ensure your team is motivated, capable and well trained to meet targets and high standards
- Working closely with the Production and Engineering teams take responsibility for you and your team dismantling machinery and equipment for thorough cleaning using both wet and dry cleaning methods and a variety of cleaning chemicals and equipment
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment is visually clean and meets the high company standards of food preparation area cleanliness as measured using swabbing and ATP analysis
- Responsible for the hygienic reassembly of equipment following the cleaning stages in time for production start-up and support the production team with the transmission from cleaning back into efficient production mode
- Inspect and approve all area of work on a daily basis identifying any areas requiring specific attention and act accordingly
- Responsible for identifying, promoting and potentially implementing continuous improvements relating all relevant areas such as effective and efficient cleaning, quality, health & safety and team development
Key attributes of the Night Hygiene Team Leader include:
- Experience from food manufacturing essential
- Good understanding of hygiene processes, equipment and chemicals
- Understanding of food microbiology beneficial
- Some supervisory / team leading experience
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
The role is based in the North West and is paying £24,500 plus excellent benefits including pension scheme, private health scheme, life assurance and 33 days holiday. This is a permanent night shift role.
To be considered for the role of Night Hygiene Team Leader, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 54204.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.