This job is no longer available
- Responsible for the engineering performance within the business unit including process engineering, process technology innovation and asset lifecycle management
- Responsible for implementing process engineering, process technology innovation and asset lifecycle management strategies
- Responsible for implementation and adherence to group Engineering standards and policies
- Responsible for development, implementation, maintenance and adherence to policies, standards and performance targets for process technologies utilising global and regional standards
- Responsible for engineering resource management, development, planning and allocation
- Responsible for working with RD&A and all other functions to deliver product innovation and commercialisation projects
- Responsible for meeting predefined strategic KPI targets
- Identification and implementation of new technology that will assist business improvement/development
- Provide process knowledge and support to engineering managers/process engineers on sites
- Responsible for assessment of improvement opportunities and prioritising capital requirements
- Develops and
- Degree educated in an engineering related discipline (or equivalent qualification/experience) .
- Experience in engineering leadership role in the food, chemical or pharmaceutical industry
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong business knowledge and ability to interface with manufacturing organization
- Strong leadership skills.
- Team leadership and development
- Ability to apply Engineering principles in practical application
My Lincolnshire based FMCG client are looking for a Group Engineering Manager.
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.