Site Technical Lead
Site Technical Lead
To £60,000 + bonus, car allowance, benefits
The business is unrivalled in terms of global domination, they run at the forefront of their market and their products are distributed worldwide.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Site Technical Lead include:
- Member of Site Leadership team, leading all technical activities on behalf of the site, and sitting on key site governance fora – e.g. Site Quality Council, EHS Council etc. Also active contribution to development of site strategy and goals
- Escalating key site technical issues requiring wider input from GMS Global Technical CoEs etc. and contributing actively to technical talent reviews and technical capability building initiatives across the supply chain
- Ensure appropriate technical capability built into team, with both team & employee development plans in place
- Ensure rapid resolution of any technical issues impacting supply and proactive identification and mitigation of key technical risks
- Delivery of key process improvement/optimization projects that contribute to key site metrics- cost of goods, cost of poor quality, yield, BNRFT-process and testing
- Development of business growth opportunities by establishing strong links with Commercial, Category and R&D teams
Key attributes of the Site Technical Lead include:
- Strong technical track record in food manufacturing within a senior team
- Knowledge of dry powders and drying technology ideal
- Continuous improvement focused with the ability to implement change and project manage
- Educated to a degree level with a food technology, science discipline
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen with budgeting management ideal
The role is based in the Home Counties and is paying to £60,000 + bonus, car allowance, pension, healthcare, share scheme, etc.
To be considered for the role of Site Technical Lead, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 54089.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.