This job is no longer available
Food Technologist / Technical Supervisor
£25,000 - £27,000
This role is working for a well-established food business which supplies to retailers, manufacturers and foodservice. The company are always looking to bring new ideas to market and strive to provide the highest quality ahead of their competitors.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Food Technologist / Technical Supervisor include:
- Generate and maintain internal/external product technical specifications
- Packaging development / approval including verification of artwork and generation of technical files used to create on pack legal labelling
- Maintain product information packs for all current products, ensuring they are available for key personnel and contain records relating to product quality, safety and legality
- Build strong relationships with suppliers and manage the supplier database
- Ensure suppliers are fully audited as required and manage supplier HACCP and BRC documentation
Key attributes of the Food Technologist / Technical Supervisor include:
- Experience from a technical based role within food manufacturing
- Good working knowledge of specification writing essential
- Educated to a degree level within a food related discipline essential
- Knowledge of HACCP, BRC and retailer systems highly beneficial
The role is based in Surrey and is paying £25,000 - £27,000 depending on previous skills and experience.
To be considered for the role of Food Technologist / Technical Supervisor, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 54152.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.