Our client is a well-established chilled manufacturer who produce both own label and retailer products. They are rapidly expanding and are working out of a brand new manufacturing unit.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Production Planner include:
- Creating production schedules to optimise line efficiency and manning levels
- Ensure production plans correspond with customer orders making amendments where necessary
- Foreseeing supply / production issues and informing commercial team of potential order issues
- Forecasting forward orders and plans to ensure 100% supply with minimum changes
Key attributes of the Production Planner include:
- Experience from a production planning role in food manufacturing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Holder of A level qualifications in English and Maths desirable
- Excellent time managements, organisation and communication skills
The role is based in the North West and is paying c. £27,000 depending on skills and previous experience. Sunday to Tuesday 4.30am to 4.30pm and Wed 4.30am to 10am.
To be considered for the role of Production Planner, click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 54209.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.