Production Team Manager
Key responsibilities include...
- Health & Safety - To pro-actively manage to ensure that a safe working environment exists for all employees in the operation and that as a minimum the operation meets the standards set out in the Group Health & Safety policy.
- Quality Standards - To maintain standards of quality, food safety, hygiene and housekeeping within your area through Good Manufacturing Practice (G.M.P.) to ensure that both Business and customer standards are kept and audit requirements are fully met.
- Performance Management - To appropriately manage the performance of all teams members through the use of performance managements systems (i.e. appraisal) and, if necessary, to impose disciplinary sanctions in accordance with Company policy.
- Training & Development - To own the training & development of all levels of team. Actively coach, develop, recruit and train team members to the required level of competence to encourage continuous improvement within the business.
- NPD Process - manages the NPD process within their area of responsibility to ensure that all trials run successfully and through to product launch
- Managing through use of KPIs - To ensure the delivery of
It is essential that you have aproven track record of effective team management within afood manufacturing environment. You will be a natural leader who can lead, develop and motivate a team.
You will be passionate about your career development as well as the development of your team.
A strong understanding of the Health and Safety standards, GMP, Code of Practice and the implications for the Goods In Operation will be essential.
My client is a market leading chilled food manufacturing business
c£40,000 plus benefits
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.
About Michael Page Engineering & Manufacturing
Michael Page International is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world. The Group has operations in