QA / Technical Assistant
QA / Technical Assistant
£16,000 - £18,000
This role is working for a well-known manufacturer of chilled and frozen prepared products. Every item is produced to exceptional quality and the range is supplied to a dedicated customer base consisting of both food service and retail customers.
The key day-to-day tasks of the QA / Technical Assistant include:
- Monitor materials and quality systems from Goods In to finished product despatch, ensuring compliance to specification
- Assure that products are made to a consistently high quality satisfying legal and customer requirements
- Carrying out various site audits e.g. GMP, foreign body, metal and glass
- Managing complaint investigations and raising non-conformances
- Monitoring hygiene processes ensuring compliance to company policies
- Dealing with quality queries from both customers and suppliers
Key attributes of the QA / Technical Assistant include:
- Experience from within a quality / technical role within food manufacturing
- Knowledge of food safety legislation, quality processes and HACCP highly advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Extremely high attention to detail and excellent communication skills
The role is based in Warwickshire and is paying £16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience.
To be considered for the role of QA / Technical Assistant, please click the Apply button.
Alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01435 866000 quoting reference 53994.
If you do not match the criteria specified above then please refrain from applying for this role as you will not meet our client’s specific requirements. If you have not been contacted by b3 jobs within the next 7 days, we unfortunately will not be progressing with your application on this occasion.
b3 jobs is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 dedicated to food manufacturing industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within all food and drink manufacturing throughout the UK. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering development / NPD, quality / QA, technical, process, production, operations, planning, supply, sales, account management, engineering, microbiology, food technology, specifications, marketing, logistics, purchasing, hygiene and auditing. We cover all levels including Managers, Technologists, Technicians, Managers, Team Leaders, Managers and Directors.